1. The product my client wants is no longer available, what can I do?
Our products are subject to change at any time and we cannot guarantee that a product will remain available if you save a Decision in Principle or Application and return to the portal to submit it at a later date.
If you would like to discuss the availability of a particular product you can contact your BDM who will be happy to assist you.
2. When I search for products for my client within the online portal I am told there are no products available. What can I do?
When you search for products within our online portal you will only be able to retrieve products suitable for your client based on their LTV and affordability. You can check whether your client will pass our affordability checks using our affordability calculator which is available here.
If you think your client passes affordability but you are still not able to retrieve any products, please check your client meets our eligibility criteria including the following:
- Your client(s) should be over 18 years of age and the term of the mortgage should not bring them into retirement
- Your client(s) must have 3 years’ employment history
- Please also check that all income and expenditure figures you have entered into the online portal are correct. All figures should be entered in full with no adjustments.
- If your client is employed and you have entered their net monthly income directly from their payslip please ensure you have not also deducted regular pension contributions from their monthly outgoings as this will result in overstating their monthly expenditure.
If the figures you have entered are correct and you are still experiencing difficulties please contact our Support Team on 0800 0294 997 who will be happy to assist you.