How to submit a new mortgage application online
1. Join our Intermediary panel for the first time
If you are placing business for the first time or you are changing your current details please complete our Intermediary Registration form. Once this form has been submitted to us we will confirm your registration within 72 hours. We will then send you two emails, one containing your username and the other a link to activate your account. Once your account has been activated you will be able to submit mortgage applications online.
2. If you are already on our existing Intermediary panel
If you are an existing Progressive Intermediary you do not have to register again, unless you wish to change your current details. You will automatically be sent two emails from us, one containing your username and the other a link to activate your account. Once your account has been activated you will be able to submit mortgage applications online.
3. New cases
When you log in to your account you will have the following options:
- Request a Decision in Principle – complete the questions on your client’s personal details, mortgage requirements and affordability assessment in order to receive a DIP;
- Create a new illustration – choose a product and get an illustration;
- Submit an application – complete and submit full mortgage application;
- Receive updates on your case through secure messaging;
- Upload documents for submitted mortgage applications.
4. Further information
For further information on how to place applications for additional borrowing, transfer of equity and product switches, please visit our literature section.